Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Completing the set ....

I like to make cards in 8 card sets.  The other day I shared 3 floral inspired cards that I really liked, but I decided to make a 4th in red!


I really like these cards and will probably make more in other colors.  This Saturday is our semi-annual garage sale at Sassy Chic Stamp Camp.  Here's some info about this camp and if you have questions, just send me an email or leave me a comment.
Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great card, Chris!

Stef H said...

absolutely love this! gorgeous!

how do you get the thread / ribbon like that? i always have a hard time!

hugs :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful red flowers and card design. Love that thread/twine!
I am happy to be your newest follower. :)

Diane said...

wonderful colors and fun design.

Hugs diane

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh Chris this is gorgeous. Stylish, elegant, fresh. I love it x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....