Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Just Playing Around

I saw this card and was inspired to try a couple of my own:


I have always enjoyed playing along in challenges, but have not done so in a very long time.  I thought it was about time to jump back in and so I am submitting the bottom card to the City Crafter Challenge Blog which asks us to use washi tape on our project.

Here are some of the supplies I used for these cards:


Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

8 comments:

Darnell said...

You did two beautiful CASEs of that pretty card, Christine! These are fun designs and an easy and cool way to use Washi tape! Thank you for playing at City Crafter this week!!

It's a pleasure to meet you and become your newest follower. I'd love to have you come by my place and follow me on my side bar, too! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

Stella said...

I am glad to see you at CCCB! And join in the fun. Your car dis spot on our theme and I lvoe the color palette you worked with. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Stella said...

Apologies for the horrible typing....

Diane said...

What a fun design Christine, great colors and layers.

Hugs diane

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Nicely done , thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!!

Samra said...

Wonderful design and pretty colors! Thank you for joining us at CCCB this week!!
Samra DT

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Two lovely samples here Chris. Great use of colour x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....