Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Floral Inspiration

I saw these cards and thought I would try to make some of my own using those as inspiration:



These are a bit elaborate for me, I usually like things a bit simpler, but I had a ball making them.  I made two of each color and am planning on making a gift box for them too!

I used some gold DMC embroidery floss and some mini brads on these cards too and on the blue one I used a retired stamp called Off the Grid and embossed it with gold.  I thought that came out a bit too busy though so I didn't use it on the others.

Here are some of the products I used to create these cards

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!

laurie said...

What an awesome card set! I love that touch of gold...so pretty. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

stampwithsandy said...

Each of these monochromatic card are so lovely on their own, and more so as a beautiful set! I especially love the gold loopy threads. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players, Christine!

Unknown said...

Such lovely Spring colors! I think a set of monochromatic cards is a wonderful gift, I'm sure the recipient will be thrilled! Thank you so much for including The Paper Players in your crafting fun this week!

JD/ Jill said...

These are all so pretty!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....