Pages

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Compulsion to CASE

In browsing through my favorite blogs, I came across this post from Wanda at My Creative Corner.  If you have the chance, you should definitely pay her a visit.  Her cards are always wonderful!  Within minutes I was rooting around in my piles for some cardstock to give this a try.  Here are the results:




These were quick and easy and I really like how they turned out.  I think I may make a few more and box them up as a gift set!  Might try some alternate colors as well.  Thanks for the inspiration Wanda!

Thanks for visiting! 


If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

You did a GREAT job on the cards!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! I might have to CASE your CASE of Wanda's cards!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....