Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Longmont Senior Center - August 21, 2017 - another card

Here is another card we will be making at the Longmont Senior Center on August 21:


Fall is definitely in the air (at least for the moment) here in Colorado.  I have already seen evidence of leaves changing!  Days are getting shorter and nights are getting longer.  The kids have all returned to school.  Soon it will be time to begin preparing in earnest for our sailing adventure - hopefully we will be Bahamas bound this winter!

This card base is Cajun Craze (my absolute "go to" color for fall).  The brick panel was created by using the brick embossing folder and then stamping the Watercolor Wash stamp on top.  A little sponging around the edges gives it that feeling of "old" brick.  The leaves were cut out of some retired dsp and the sentiment came out of my "punchables" boxes.  These are stamps that fit really well into a punch and come from all over.  I've been collecting them for years.  The daisy is from the Delightful Daisy set and was stamped twice on Crushed Curry using Cajun Craze.  I punched them with the daisy punch and adhered them with dimensionals.  Quick and easy and I think perfect for fall!

If you want more information about the class at the Longmont Senior Center, ,just leave me a comment or send me an email (link in the sidebar).  This is a monthly class and we really have a lot of fun.

Thanks for visiting! 


If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....