Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

Freebie Friday - August 18, 2017

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!  Here are a couple samples I made with this week's Freebie Friday image:


JPG
PNG
Right click and choose "save as" to save these to your computer.  As always, if you use one of my digital sentiments on a project, I would LOVE to see it.  Send me a link via a comment on this message or via email (address in the sidebar).

The colors used on these are Daffodil Delight and Tranquil Tide, such a great combination.  The designer paper is from the fun Delightful Daisy pack.  I used the daisy stamp from Daisy Delight and the coordinating punch.  On the second card the same colors were used, but I used a retired stamp set called Grateful Bunch with it's coordinating punch.  I added some wonderful glitter enamel dots and called it complete.  

Thanks for visiting! 


If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....