Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Downline Meeting Swap Card

My downline group has not had a meeting in a very long time.  Everyone has been so busy and it is difficult sometimes to find a time when everyone who wants to can attend.  This Friday, January 15, we will be meeting in Longmont, Colorado to share our thoughts, cards and questions (and have a nice lunch while we are at it)!  We are swapping and this is my swap card:

I hope the gals like it!  I will share the cards from this meeting this weekend.  We have some really talented ladies in our group and I am sure the cards will be outstanding.

Thanks for visiting! 


If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....