Pages

Monday, January 7, 2019

Sassy Chic Stamp Camp Cards - January 5, 2019

We kicked off 2019 in a new venue and it was fabulous!  Extremely comfortable, great lighting and best of all, we are now all in the same room.  The campers were happy, the demonstrators were happy - so great results all around.  Here are the cards we made:










I do not have names to go with these as it was a bit chaotic for our first camp, but take it from me, there were some really talented people there!

Thanks for visiting! 


If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Stef H said...

wow! these are all fabulous!
sounds like you all had a blast. what a great way to start the new year!

happy new year, my friend. may it be filled with blessings for you.

hugs

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....