Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Valentine Cards

Valentine's Day is a special around my house.  It is also our wedding anniversary!  I think dh didn't want to forget it so he scheduled it on a holiday!  I used a couple of sets for these cards - Wonderful Romance and Meant to Be.  Classic valentine colors though.  Next attempts will use some more challenging color combinations! Here they are:



Supplies used:
I also used some bling that I had laying on my desk to highlight the detailed hearts.  You can't really see it very well, but it looks pretty!

Thanks for visiting! 

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....