Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Sassy Chic Stamp Camp - January 5, 2019

Sassy Chic Stamp Camp is this Saturday, January 5.  We have a NEW HOME too!  Here's the flyer:

Camp hours are changing as well to 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.  We are all really looking forward to having our camp in this new location.

Here is the card the gals will be making at my table:
If you have any questions about this camp, don't hesitate to leave me a comment below or shoot me an email (address in the sidebar).  As you can see, I am a total sucker for butterflies and there are TWO beautiful new butterfly sets, one with a punch and the other with some gorgeous framelits.  I am really loving it!

Thanks for visiting! 


If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....