Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Another fun card!

I saw this card and immediately fell in love with the color combination so I wanted to give it a try. Here is the result:

I used the layering squares dies to cut the colored images which were added to Granny Apple Green scalloped squares and then popped up using dimensionals. The card base is Gorgeous Grape with two strips of Gorgeous Grape added to a Basic White layer which was then embossed using a retired SU folder called Bark 3D. I did the Thinking of YOU cards using it one way and the Happy Birthday using it the opposite way. On both cards I used the de-bossed side of the paper. The flowers and the Happy Birthday sentiment are from Happiness Abounds and I believe the Thinking of YOU is from an old Paper Pumpkin set. Both were stamped with Gorgeous Grape prior to embossing. I added some gems from the Glossy Dots Assortment to give it some bling. Flowers were colored using SU markers. I made two of each sentiment and they will be packaged in an acetate box for sale.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....