Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Stamp Camp North - November 2022

Stamp Camp North at the Elks Lodge in Westminster, Colorado is this weekend and I am really looking forward to it. It's our semi-annual craft sale as well and you can come and pick out some gifts or you can also get some fun crafting supplies and make your own gifts! Here is my card:
Santa's hat and beard are highlighted with Wink of Stella and I used a Cherry Cobbler marker on his hat and Stampin' Blends #SU800 on his face. The gold snowflakes were die cut from the Chic dies and the littlest one is from the Frosted Flurry dies. The main color on this card is Cherry Cobbler and I used Gold Foil and some papers from the Lights Aglow 6x6 paper pack. Santa is from October's Paper Pumpkin kit and the sentiment is computer generated and cut out using the Stitched Rectangle dies. Fun card!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Wanda said...

Your card is FABULOUS. I love the Santa and all the rich colors of this card. You can't beat the Cherry Cobbler color for Christmas.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....