Pages

Monday, November 21, 2022

Longmont Senior Center Christmas Class

Today is my Christmas class at the Longmont Senior Center. I look forward to this class every year. Here is the goodie bag the students will receive:
In the bag are a couple of Ghirardelli chocolates, and some tags and a desktop calendar that I made. Here are the cards they will be making:

The cards are variations on some other cards I have made and they will add some Wink of Stella to both images to spice them up a bit. The holly stamp is from Dyan Reaveley called Holly and the Ivy and was colored using Stampin' Blends. The Santa stamp is from October's Paper Pumpkin kit and was also colored using Stampin' Blends. The dsp is from the Lights Aglow set from SU.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  \ 
f you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Wanda said...

What fun cards and I bet the seniors loved making them

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....