Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Some more technique playing

I saw this technique on this blog and (of course) I had to try it. Soft Seedlings is one of my favorite sets from the July-December Mini catalog and it worked very well for this technique.

I made 2 each of the sentiments and have boxed them up to sell at one of the craft sales this month.  
I have another card to show you tomorrow that I am also going to box up and sell. 

The card base is Pumpkin Pie with a layer of Daffodil Delight. I stamped the leaf cluster in Daffodil Delight, then in Pumpkin Pie and finally in Cherry Cobbler. I just love this color layering effect! Sentiments are stamped in Pumpkin Pie and the Thinking of You is from Soft Seedlings and the Happy Birthday is from Happiness Abounds. I added some Glossy Dots Assortment to give it a little bling.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials usedn the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....