Pages

Friday, November 4, 2022

Fitting Florets products now for sale!

I recently received an order that contained the Fitting Florets stamps, dies and designer series paper. Here's what I made with them:

The papers in this pack are absolutely gorgeous! I am loving them. The top card is on a Night of Navy base with a layer of Basic White under the dsp. I used stamps and dies from the bundle to create the rest. The spray is cut in Silver Foil and I die cut two of the flowers from the dsp to go at the bottom of the oval and embellished the centers with Fine Sparkle Adhesive Gems. The oval was cut in Night of Navy and Basic White. The sentiment was stamped with Night of Navy. The bottom card is on a Soft Succulent base with a layer of Evening Evergreen under the dsp. I stamped the Happy Birthday from Celebrate With Tags and popped it up on dimensionals and added the little leaf cluster stamped in Evening Evergreen and colored with a Soft Succulent marker that I then die cut.

It is fun playing with new products! This suite of products is available from November 1 through January 4. You can get more information on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....