Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!

We have a winner:

Cheryl CAKVD from Madison, WI - send me your snail mail address and I'll get your candy off to you right away!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

7

Timestamp: 2008-01-23 14:42:26 UTC

-----------------------------------------

Cheryl's favorite thing to do for Valentine's Day:

CAKVD said...

My fav. celebration would be to spend it with both of my loves...my hubby and my daughter. Ok, the cat too. This year I think I'll have my daughter help make a special meal for my hubby.
Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Congratulations Cheryl!

1 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

Yippppeeee!!! Oh, thank you so much!! I don't have any Valentines Day craft items, so this will be great. Happy Anniversary too!
Cheryl KVD

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....