Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

It's been a really busy couple of days. My darling twins, Julian and Isabella turn two on the 31st and so we had a party for them at our house. Grandma and Grandpa always love it when they can have birthday parties for the little ones (and their parents too) at our house. A grand time was had by all and every one was well behaved, but not too well behaved. Grandma spent yesterday recovering and today trying to catch up. I finally granted myself some time to stamp and here's what I came up with in response to Jen's sketch challenge:


I used river rock, chocolate chip, very vanilla, old olive, and basic grey infuse pp. Sentiment is from Stampendous and was inked with ruby red and sponged with close to cocoa. The old olive piece was distressed with my distressing kit from SU. The heart was stamped with versamark and then topped with New England Autumn hand blended ep from The Powder Keg. The embossed heart is really shiney IRL. The ribbon is Regal Rose gg from SU.

Thanks so much for looking. I'm trying to get some party pix of the twins from their daddy and plan to share them with you if you want to see them.

Have a wonderful evening.
~chris

1 comments:

BarbK said...

What a lovely Valentine's Day Card. That DP is just gorgeous. TFS.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....