Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Gift Box Cards

Here's another card that will be included in one of the gift boxes for this weekend. The patterned paper is from Hobby Lobby, but I don't have a full sheet with me to see the company information. It is wonderful paper though and I used it to cover a couple of two year pocket calendars and mini albums for two of my DDLs (darling daughter-in-laws for those readers not familiar with some of the expressions on www.splitcoaststampers.com). Always Artichoke and Really Rust are the two other papers I used along with Very Vanilla for the sentiment (from Cheery Chat). The tabs were made using the large oval punch from Stampin' Up and folding it in half and securing with eyelets. Sentiment is stamped in Really Rust with Really Rust and Mellow Moss sponged on the edges.


Have to get busy decorating the gift boxes. Hopefully I remembered to pack everything I need! I'll try to have pix of those boxes up soon.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Love that paper, great card.
Misty

Unknown said...

Adorable set.. I really love the colors that you picked for them!

Jessica Lynn

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....