Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Monday Night Stamp Camp

In spite of nasty cold and snowy weather, my Monday night stamp camp still met and had a grand time. We got to introduce a newbie - my pottery teacher of 20 years - to the joys of stamping. I think she had a good time. Here's some of the projects I made for them to try - the criss-cross card was a big hit! There's a really wonderful video tutorial on how to make these cards on Stamping with Roxy. Be sure to check it out.







Today is DH's birthday so I'm dashing off to have lunch with him to celebrate. I'll put up more details on these cards later today. Thanks for visiting! ~chris

2 comments:

BarbK said...

Great cards, Chris, and worth 4 bingo numbers. Way to go!

Kathy W said...

These are beautiful valentines! I just learned how to make criss cross cards a couple weeks ago, and love them! I'll have to make a valentine's day one. Thanks for sharing these great cards.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....