Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Release Day at Catch the Bug

Tuesday is the day for new releases from Jodie over at Catch the Bug. Today is no exception! Here's my card (please, please excuse the poor quality of the photo - the sun finally came out today after days and days of rain, but I took this one during the dark time - ETA: I took another picture of this card in the sunlight - the other one was truly awful. I am going to make myself a light box!):

Card base is Tempting Turquoise (believe it or not) and I stamped the butterfly stamp from the Sprinkes set and colored their wings with a white gel pen. The image is colored with re-inkers and my aqua-painter (I've devised a hopefully safe method of packing some of these to take with me to Alaska - we'll see how they endure the trip). Contrasting card stock is Green Galore. There are really fun images today so be sure to stop over and check them out!

I'm using my new signature and watermark that were designed by the lovely and talented Ann Vento. You can check these out HERE and get some for yourself. I tried designing my own, but Ann's are soooooooo much nicer!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Catch the Bug
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Just love that card Chris! Hope the trip goes well. Jill x

Jenny said...

So cute! I love the backgound!

Stef H said...

oh it's fabulous! wonderful job on the paper! i love it!

Tammy Miller said...

Christine, this is an adorable card I love this new image and you did a great job with it!

Jodie Mackrell said...

This is adorable Christine! love the paper too!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....