Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Release Day at Catch the Bug

Jodie has some more fun images for us today at Catch the Bug. Here's one of the cards I made with this fun set of images and I'll have more to show you later of the rest of these fun giraffes!



Card base is Certainly Celery and the image is mounted on Pumpkin Pie that I put through the Big Shot in an embossing folder and Close to Cocoa. I colored the image using re-inkers and an aqua-painter - I know you're really shocked at that!

There are several fun images in this set and I colored them all. I just haven't finished making cards with them yet. Coming soon though, promise!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member
Sentimental Sundays
Catch the Bug
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Stef H said...

oh how cute is this! great colors. i ALWAYS forget my aqua painters! thanks for the reminder. must get them out!

have a terrific tuesday!

Diane said...

Oh Chris,I love it! The colors are perfect for the image/scene!
How's your hubby doing? You sure are busy creating,guess it takes your mind off being alone.
Have a great week girl!

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute Chris! love the paper!!

Marilyn said...

You've done a great job on this card & I like everything about it.

Rae Anne said...

Yummy texture and colors Chris!!! I love the sentiment with the ribbon tails too!!! :D MWAH!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....