Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

No, I am not dead!

Just extremely busy ....

My Big Shot Brunch was a great success and here are just two of the four projects that we made:



I used the candle holder for my make and take for this month's downline meeting too. I also got some new goodies from SU and used those to make my swap.


Cardstock is Marina Mist with a Pear Pizzazz panel put through the Big Shot using one of the new embossing folders. This photo doesn't do justice to these new colors - they are absolutely wonderful and I am going to have so much fun working with them! The stamp set is called Because I Care and it is a level one hostess set in the new catalog! I colored the image using Summer Sun and Tempting Turquoise re-inkers and my trusty aqua-painter. I then used a Marina Mist marker to add some highlights to the flowers and a Pear Pizzazz marker to color the leaves.

Thanks for hanging in there with me and not giving me up for lost! I'll have a new Bugaboo for you tomorrow and hopefully am going to get back in the groove! I head for Anchorage, Alaska next week and will be there for the Summer Solstice which should be lots of fun! I will be able to go home through Portland, OR and get to spend the weekend with my baby and his wife! I am really excited about that!

I think I need to do considerable work on both my signature and my watermark as I am not at all happy with how they are working. Ann Vento of Raindropecho Designs is designing custom signatures and watermarks - check them out HERE, but being the stubborn type that I am, I want to do it myself!

DH reports that the masts were set on the boat yesterday and launch could happen as soon as the middle of next week! If you want to check his progress, visit his blog: http://apbelmira.blogspot.com/ (Roberta please note that I gave you the wrong address this afternoon!)

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member
Sentimental Sundays
Catch the Bug
Kaboodle Doodles
If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.


4 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Wonderful projects Chris! That candle holder is just awesome! I'm sure it's good that you're keeping busy. :)

How fabulous that he's blogging the boat/sailing journey!

Myrna said...

Chris
I have been watching for you and you didn't disappoint. These are great cards and the candle holder is awesome.
Glad we will be able to follow hubbies travels.
Take care of yourself.
Myrna

Jill said...

Wow Chris what gorgeous projects! Jill x

Crafting Queen said...

Great projects. Anesha

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....