Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Back in the Lower 48

Well I'm back from my trip to Alaska and Portland and am enjoying the nice, warm, sunny weather in Colorado. Kaboodle Doodles has a new challenge - Celebrate Summer - and here is the card I made for it:


Our sponsor is Creations by Penny and she graciously donated some images for the dt to use in this challenge. We will be welcoming three new design team members at Kaboodle Doodles and I am soooooo excited!

I managed to get some flower pictures both in Alaska (during the two hour period the sun was out while I was there) and in Portland. My ds and his wife have gorgeous roses and lilies in their yard! I'll share some of those later on today or tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Chris, glad you are back safe and sound. I love the colours of your card and that image is gorgeous! Jill x

Allison Rankin said...

Bright and fun mix of colors here!

Faye said...

Glad you are back home, safe and sound. I just love this card, the colurs are so vibrant. Have fun with your new DT members, they are lucky to have you. xxx

Diane said...

Happy to see you back Chris,glad you enjoyed yourself!
Beautiful colorful card!!!
I'm off to the camp for 4 days,hope we get sunny weather!

Alex said...

Glad you are back Chris!! I love your card, it's super cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alex said...

Glad you are back Chris!! I love your card, it's super cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....