Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

A Beautifully Happy adventure

One of the Sale-a-Bration sets that can be earned with a purchase through the end of February is called Beautifully Happy. This is a gorgeous set that includes some 2 step stamping. I just had to play with it! Here is some of the cards I made:



I am really loving all the 2 step stamping sets in this new set of catalogs! I used Basic White for stamping the images then used (top to bottom) Fresh Fresia, Balmy Blue, Polished Pink and Pacific Point. On the top card I used Highland Heather for my card base but all the others match the color of the flower. The leaves are stamped in Granny Apple Green. I added a single small flower on the inside that matches the flower on the outside. These were quick and easy to make. I put the big flower in a MISTI and then eyeballed the flower and leaves. Fun, fun, fun!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe! 
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

WOW! So pretty. I do regret not getting this set.

Wanda said...

Oh my goodness, I was looking at the new sets I bought and I have this one. I think I will be casing yours!! It's just too pretty

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....