Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Possibles for Stamp Camp North - January 14, 2023


The stamp set is from the new January-April 2023 Mini Catalog and is called Petal Park. It's a two-step stamping set and is so fun to work with. I set it up on my Misti which made it really easy to line up. Both cards use Old Olive for the leaf outline and Pear Pizzazz for the solid sections. I used two different Pear Pizzazz ink pads though and one was much juicier than the other. The top card uses Polished Pink and Blushing Bride and the bottom card uses Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather. The sentiments are from the Framed Florets stamp set. I added some gems and called it a card! After I took this picture I added some Wink of Stella to the flowers and it really made them pop!

The Craft Cave cleaning and reorganization is coming along nicely. Who knew there was actually a floor in here! DH is helping out by moving and reassembling some tall stainless steel shelving units that have wheels so I can move them around if I need to. One is already full and in the room, the other is nearly full and we will move it in here once I get the space cleared out where it will go. I should have taken some "before" pictures, but I was much to ashamed of the mess!

Here is the information about this fun camp:
Be sure to get your registration in as this is a very fun activity and you will end up with some gorgeous cards!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....