Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Crazy Card Chics - January 2023

The Crazy Card Chics are making kits for our campers to create 10 gorgeous cards. Here is my contribution this month:
The campers will have the option of several different sentiments for their project - Happy Birthday, Get Well Soon, Happy Anniversary and Thank You. The card base is Rich Razzleberry with a layer of Old Olive under the designer series paper (dsp) which is from the Dainty Flowers pack that can be earned with a $50 purchase through the end of February (or until the supply runs out). This paper pack is absolutely gorgeous, so I have a feeling it will go quickly. There is a strip of dsp across under the sentiment which is a Rich Razzleberry scalloped oval with an oval sentiment. This strip was cut off the top of the dsp panel when I wanted to fit it to the card.
 
Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....