Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Actual Card for SCN - January, 2023

Here's the card I ended up using for this month's Stamp Camp North:
The only thing I changed up from the possible version was the sentiment. I also offered a love sentiment in case they wanted to use it for a Valentine. The sentiment is from the stamp set You Are Amazing from SU (retired).

The camp was great fun and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. I brought my granddaughter Isabella again this month and this time I remembered to take a picture! Here she is and also the drawing she is working on:

As you can see, she's very shy! I bring markers and paper for her and she never ceases to amaze me with what she produces! She's been coming to stamp camps and classes with me since she was about 10 and she's now getting ready for her 17th birthday. She's amazing! Maybe next month I can get a picture where she shows her face.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!   
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....