Pages

Friday, January 20, 2023

Playing with Dainty Flowers DSP

One of the items in the new Sale-a-Bration catalog is the Dainty Flower dsp pack which is free with a $50 order. Here are two cards I made playing with this gorgeous paper:

I am totally in love with this paper! Every sheet is a complete delight. I also have the stamp set/die bundle and will post some cards using those soon. The card base is Sahara Sand with a layer of Basic Black under the dsp. The bottom card uses a sentiment from Framed Florets and the top card uses a sentiment from Something Fancy. I pulled out some really old die cut flowers that I got from Michael's and used my blending brushes with Blushing Bride and Rich Razzleberry and topped them with some gems and popped them up with dimensionals on the bottom card. The top card uses some gold glitter dots as an accent.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....