Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Couple of Valentine's Day cards

Valentine's Day is also my wedding anniversary so I don't tend to make too many 
valentine cards. This year I decided to make a couple though:

The cat card uses a new stamp set called Love Cats. The owl card uses the new SAB stamp set Adorable Owls which is free with a $50 purchase. I had to make a few modifications on the owl as I didn't want the birthday hat and I wanted him to be holding a heart. Thank goodness for Photoshop Elements! Both were fun to make and I plan to play some more with them soon.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....