Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Blooming Alaksa!

With the extended hours of sunlight at this time of the year, things are really blooming in Alaska. I didn't get as much chance to get out and about and the sun wasn't really cooperating either, but one morning I captured these beauties on the patio of my hotel.





No cards yet - but I think I hear my mojo coming back home so hopefully very soon I 'll have some fun things to share.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Gorgeous photos Chris, thank goodness you had your camera - I am looking forward to your mojo as well!! Jill x

Myrna said...

Chris
Aren't they just lovely. I love dahlias.
Mojo is hard to find during the summer I think there are too many other distractions.
Myrna

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful flowers.

Diane said...

Flowers are so gorgeous aren't they! Great pics Chris,TFS!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....