Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

May Christmas Cards!!

I actually got them made before midnight (my time anyway) and posted even! This month Tracy posed a color challenge for us:
Here are my cards:

Card base is Kraft with a poinsettia of Riding Hood Red dp and SU sentiment from Graateful Greetings punched with the large oval punch. The rest of the pieces were all cut using nesties. I stamped a holly cluster mini background stamp (SU) in Versamark and embossed with clear ep.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member
Sentimental Sundays
Catch the Bug
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Eek Christmas cards in May!!! I know its ONLY 7 months til Christmas but I can't get my head around making cards yet!! Really love your card though Jill x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely cards, love the flowers. Anesha

Charmaine Stack said...

Great cards! I like the holly background in clear EP.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....