Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Holiday Digital Freebie

I've been playing around with digital sentiments again and have designed a few that I will share over the next few weeks.  Here's this week's freebie:

JPG version:

PNG version:

Just right click on the image and save it to your local computer.

Be sure to check out my digital freebies page and grab some of the other sets that I have designed.

I'm getting ready for the North Area Stamp Camp this weekend and will preview my card later this week.  I look forward to these stamp camps as my fellow demos are all so talented and I always learn something new.  If you want any more information on this stamp camp or any of the other camps that I participate in, just leave me a note in the comments and I will get back to you.

Thanks for visiting!

chris

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

9 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Oh now, this is the sweetest thing! Thank you so very much, Chris!

Jill said...

Hi Chris, thanks for the freebie! Yep I really loved all those Fall colours, couldn't believe how 'bright' they were! Jill x

Charlene Mitchell said...

Not sure how I haven't seen all your freebies before - thanks so much for all of them!

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Thank you! That is such a pretty sentiment and image! :)

Laura W said...

thank you, just love the bird-too cute :)

Suze said...

THank you for the freebie - always love christmas sentiments

Lynne said...

Thankyou so much for the free digi.
This is the first time I have visited your blog and I love it!
Lynne from OZ

Unknown said...

Thank you! This is beautiful.

Vicky Gould said...

What a sweet sentiment...TFS!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....