Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 13 - Stamp Camp North Projects

Here is a slideshow of the projects the gals created at our October Stamp Camp North:


We had a wonderful turnout and the gals all had a grand time creating these projects.   If you see an image you want to see in a larger format, just click on it and you should be able to open a window and see more detail.  If you encounter any problems let me know.  Things have changed at Google and Picasa and I'm just not certain that they work they same way they used to.  I may end up just inserting the actual pictures to highlight these wonderful cards.

Last night was our Front Range Stampers meeting and I will have some pix of our projects from that meeting for you tomorrow - some really wonderful stuff.  There is such great talent in this area and I feel blessed to be part of it all.

Thursday is our Rocky Mountain Inky Fingers meeting and I hope to have some pix to show from that meeting too so be sure to check back.

Thanks for visiting!

chris

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Myrna said...

Chris
Such a lovely bunch of cards. They are all pretty neat.
Myrna

Jill said...

Hi chris, you obviously had a great time! There seems to be so much going on your way!

Things are more or less back to normal here after my holiday, so enjoyed it!

Jill x

Anne-Marie said...

Every one of them is a stunner....beautiful designs, Chris....I'm very envious....hahaa!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....