Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Freebie!

I've got another digital sentiment freebie for you today:

JPG

PNG

To download these, just click to open in a new window then right click and choose "Save As."  If you encounter any problems downloading, just shoot me an email and I will send you the files.  I really enjoy playing with fonts and graphics and I hope you enjoy these freebies.  I would love to see how you use them so please leave me a link in the comments so I can come visit!

I'll be back tomorrow with photos of the cards from Saturday's North Area Stamp Camp - there are some real beauties there so be sure to stop back.

Thanks for visiting!

chris

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

11 comments:

Myrna said...

Chris
Thanks for sharing.
I have no idea yet how I will use it but I saved it in YOUR file. :)
Myrna

Anne-Marie said...

Chris, this is just beautiful....thank you!

Stef H said...

PERFECT holiday sentiment. u da bomb!

hugs :)

Suze said...

Thank you for these sentiments. Downloaded some others last visit but couldn't download the birthday one. Tried again today and my internet security blocked it again. Can't understand why it blocks just that one although I have had issues with MediaFire before. Loving the christmas sentiments -always have lots of use for them.

Laura W said...

thank you, this will look lovely in the ornaments I want to make :)

Charlene Mitchell said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!

Silverbutterfly said...

Lovely Word Art, thanks..

Silverbutterfly

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, thanks!

Theresa said...

Love your sentiment. Thank you for sharing.

txexperiment said...

Lovely sentiment. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....