Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

New Holiday Freebie - Give Thanks

In honor of the upcoming US Thanksgiving holiday, I thought I would add another Thanksgiving digi to the freebie collection.

JPG


PNG

Enjoy and if you use it on a creation, I would love to see it - leave me a comment with a link.

Thanks for visiting!

chris

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

12 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Chris, thanks for for the digi. I will be over there for Thanksgiving! Hope you and the family are keeping well. Jill x

Anonymous said...

Thanks. This is very nice. :)

Suze said...

Thank you for the sentiment. Apologies for not sending these links to you earlier but here are two cards that I have made using your sentiments:
http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/sassy-miss-kitty.html
AND
http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/pink-christmas.html

Stef H said...

fabulous christine.... thank you so much.

hugs :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks so much for these great sentiments.

Lisa D.

Silverbutterfly said...

Very cute, thanks...

Silverbutterfly

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

Thank you for these , they are so awesome and thank you for the png, it makes it possible for me to incorporate it where I want it on my card. You are awesome. hugs, Cathy K

Hello said...

Thank you!

Jen Leeflang said...

This is great - will leave you a link when I use it! Thanks so much!
Jen Leeflang

Kate said...

Thank you for sharing.

Barbara said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful digi. I appreciate your kindness. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

txexperiment said...

Very nice wordart. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....