Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Tag It!

I just love making gift tags, especially at Christmas time.  Here's a few that I have been working on for this season:



I used the Holiday Home stamp set and coordinating dies to create these cute houses.  The houses are colored with Copic markers and boy did it feel good to get some coloring done!  I have not taken the time to color in a while and I have really missed it.  The background papers are some Basic Grey and Stampin' Up papers that I have laying around.  It is absolutely sinful how much designer paper I have in this room and it is about time I started using some of it up.  These didn't take much, but I have plans to make lots more!  I stamped on the designer paper with some of the accent stamps from this terrific stamp set.  If you don't have it yet, better get it ordered.  The Holiday Catalog from SU is only good through January 5, 2015 and there is no guarantee that it will be available after that.  You can click below or on the icon in the side bar to go to my Stampin' Up! website and pick one of these darlings up!
Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Fabulous tags and those little houses are as cute as can be. I'm going to have to go check out those dies and stamps... hadn't seen them before and hmmm... looks like I need them!

Stef H said...

these are fabulous! i NEVER make tags and they're just soooooo pretty. guess i'm boring - LOL.

have a great day!

hugs :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....