Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy November?



What the heck happened to August, September and October?  Time has just been flying by here in the old craft cave since I returned home from this summer's sailing adventures.  We were so busy this year that I didn't get much time to post while out on the water.  Suffice it to say - it was great fun and we are getting ready for our big move next spring down to warmer climes and doing some winter sailing off the coast of Florida instead of summer sailing off the coast of Massachusetts.  Retirement has been great so far, but so very busy that I really and truly do not know how I ever managed to hold down a full time job!  The photo above was taken from my front porch of the gorgeous light coming through the trees.  The sky looked really dark and stormy and then the sun broke through and lit up all the neighborhood trees and it was magical!

Saturday was our annual Christmas Luncheon at Sassy Chic Stamp Camp in Longmont, Colorado.  We had a ball!  Here's a couple of pix from the camp:


Juli getting ready.

Our newest camper!

Hard at work ...

We really had a fantastic time.  There were a total of 74 campers (64 actual attendees and 10 gals that couldn't make it but got the cards anyway).  They all received their 2015 coupon books and there was fantastic food and plentiful door prizes.  All and all a wonderful day for everyone.

I will be meeting with the gals in Longmont to make cards for Project Give Thanks tomorrow morning and am looking forward so much to getting together and creating with them.  I will try to post some photos of our creations later this week.

This coming Saturday is Stamp Camp North at the Elks Lodge in Westminster, Colorado. I will post my card for that event later this week as well.  Here's the information about that camp and if you have any questions, just shoot me an email (link on the sidebar).



Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....