Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tags, Tags and Even More Tags!

I have been having so much fun the last few weeks making gift tags for Christmas.  I am participating in two stamp camps at the beginning of December and plan to use packages of these tags along with packages of Christmas cards (I'll show you those tomorrow) as door prizes for the gals attending the camps.

Here's some of the tags I've been making:




I have been digging out old stamp sets and new stamp sets and old paper and new paper and old ribbon and new ribbon and having myself a grand time in the old craft cave.  I have a shameful amount of all of these items and am so happy to be putting some of it to good use!  Leave me a comment please and tell me your sure fire ways of diminishing your stashes.  I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....