Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Yes ... even more tags!

I am just loving using up stash and breaking out old (and often never inked) stamps!  Here's a couple more sets of tags:



The top set uses the winter tree from A Tree for All Seasons.  A cute set with stamps fit for every season.  I also dug into my washi tape stash for the little splash of color at the bottom.  The second set uses a stamp from the Seasonal Birdhouses set (circa 2000).  Both sets of stamps are from Stampin' Up!  I used some rub on greetings on the second set - how handy are those things!  You can't see it in the photos (need to work on that) but both sets are very sparkly!  I used SU's Dazzling Details to highlight the snow flakes and the snow on the birdhouses.  Fun, fun, fun!

I have been coloring watercolor paper with various inks, sprays and paint and ink daubers.  Oh my have I been having fun!  I use the papers created to cut out feathers with the dies from the SU set Four Feathers.  Hope to have some cards to share with you from that project in the next few days!

We are kicking back and recuperating from our Thanksgiving feast - 18 of us!  We had a wonderful time, but DH and I were totally wiped out by the time it was all over.

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Myrna said...

These tags are so cute.
I love using up things from the P.O.T.D. (pile on the desk) as I call it.
Glad to hear the Thanksgiving was a success. Too bad Canada and the U.S. can't get together and co-ordinate their holdiday. :)
Myrna

Stef H said...

love 'em! the ONLY tags i do is for my scentsy girl... go figure! at least she pays me for them - LOL.

my resolution is to use ALL my stamps this year. yep. start at ANGELS and work my way to ZODIAC. should be fun. now we'll see just how creative i can get! LOL.

hugs :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....