Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Upcoming Events

If you live in the Denver/Boulder/Longmont area of Colorado and would like to attend a stamp camp, do I have a couple of events that you would absolutely love.

First up, on December 6, 2014, is the Sassy Chic Stamp Camp in Longmont, Colorado:


Next up, on December 13, 2014, is Stamp Camp North in Westminster, Colorado: 


Both of these events are so much fun and you will go home with a full belly and a bunch of cards that you made while enjoying the company of others that love to create too!  You might even win one of our wonderful door prizes!  If you want further information about either of these events, just drop me an email (link in the sidebar) or leave me a comment and I will get back to you.

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....