Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday Freebie - January 12, 2015

Here's another thank you freebie for you today:

JPG

PNG
Right click and choose "save as" to save these to your computer.  As always, if you use one of my digital sentiments on a project, I would LOVE to see it.  Send me a link via a comment on this message or via email (address in the sidebar).

I have a downline meeting this Friday and a Front Range Stampers meeting next Monday.  I'll have some fun swaps and a tutorial (of sorts) to share with you this week as I prepare for these meetings.  I also have the cards from the Sassy Chic Stamp Camp to show you - awesome stuff!

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Stef H said...

just what i was looking for! thank you so much.

it's still cold tho we're in the 20s and should hit 40 by the weekend. i can only hope this will be a SHORT winter!

where in FL do you go?

hugs :)

Donna said...

Thank you for all you do. Love the sentiment.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....