Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

The sun is shining so I was inspired!

The sun is out today and all is good in the craft cave.  I saw this card and couldn't help but give it a try with a bit of a twist:

I switched up the colors and layout a bit, but I like it.  It's bright and sunny and just - fun!  I used Daffodil Delight cardstock and the polka dots are from the retired Polka Dot Parade dsp pack (see I'm even using up some of my stash).  The sentiment is from Sassy Salutations and I cut the banners using the banner framelits.

I also played a bit with the new stamp set Mother's Love that is in the new Occasions Mini:
I love two step stamping and this was so simple to make.  I used Smoky Slate for my card base and layered the flower and sentiment on Elegant Eggplant.

Lots more toys being played with here in the craft cave and I'll have some samples to show you as the days go by.  I'm loving it and enjoying our warm (relative mind you) weather as well.

Thanks for visiting! 

Some of the products used for today's projects:

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....