Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

More Butterflies!

As you can probably tell from many of this month's posts, I am really enjoying the new Butterfly Basics and the coordinating Butterflies Thinlits dies.  I have also played a bit more with making sparkly watercolor paper.  These papers were created using the wet on wet technique using Stampin' Up! reinkers as my watercolor medium.  Made it so easy to coordinate with my inks and paper colors!


I really like how these turned out and they really are very sparkly in real life.  I used stamps from the Butterfly Basics set and the sentiments are from my stamp stash.  The top card uses a white card base and Old Olive for the image backing.  The bottom card uses a Marina Mist card base and the butterfly was cut from Island Indigo and spritzed with glimmer spray too.  The ferns on both are from the Butterfly Basics set and were stamped in Pistachio Pudding on the top card and Basic Black on the bottom.

I'm processing the pictures from the Rocky Mountain Inky Fingers and Front Range Stampers meetings to share with you this week.  I can't say it often enough - these gals really rock the creativity!

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....