Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday Freebie - January 26, 2015

I have another Valentine freebie for you today:

JPG

PNG
Right click and choose "save as" to save these to your computer.  As always, if you use one of my digital sentiments on a project, I would LOVE to see it.  Send me a link via a comment on this message or via email (address in the sidebar).

I am going to try to schedule some freebies in February before we head south on our road trip as I don't know what my internet situation will be.  So be sure to  check back!

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I just wanted to give you a big thanks for your blog ideas and your sayings. I make cards for cancer patients and so your sayings are exactly what I need. I was at a loss of appropriate sayings and yours are perfect. Thank you bunches and bunches
Hugs Cathy K

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

What a beautiful sentiment! It is so pretty! Thank you for sharing it! :)

Robin said...

Love the sentiment and the detail you put into it.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....