Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

Freebie Friday - 7/14/17

It's time for another Freebie Friday digital sentiment.  Here's the sample I made using today's freebie:

Here are the files:
JPG
PNG

For the sample card, I used Rich Razzleberry for the card base, Crushed Curry for the first layer and a piece of Color Theory dsp.  I stamped the daisy twice with Rich Razzleberry and put some NUVO drops on the Crushed Curry center.  I used Berry Burst for the layer under the sentiment.

Right click and choose "save as" to save these to your computer.  As always, if you use one of my digital sentiments on a project, I would LOVE to see it.  Send me a link via a comment on this message or via email (address in the sidebar).

Thanks for visiting! 

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....