Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Tranquil Tulips

I recently came across these cards and decided it was time to break out the Tranquil Tulips stamp set and have some fun!

I am loving this stamp set!  Here are the materials used on this card:
I also used some retired washi tap and a touch of black enamel accents.  I have ended up with so much washi tape and have decided to make a point of using it.  Once again the issue of too much stuff comes into play.  I am hoping to clean some things out on July 29:
There will be lots of retired SU product at this sale, so if you are in the area and looking for a bargain, please stop by!

Thanks for visiting! 

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....