Pages

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Ribbon of Courage

I have been playing with some of my new stamps from the 2017-2018 catalog.  There is a wonderful new set in there that might get quite a bit of use in the craft cave.  It's called Ribbon of Courage and it has a die set to match!

Here is a card I made using these products:

The card base is Sweet Sugarplum as is all the stamping.  I also used Perfect Plum for the inner layer and some of the sweet Petal Garden dsp.  I picked up some of that wonderful glitter ribbon from the clearance rack and some sequins as well and added those too!

I love the combination of Sweet Sugar Plum and Perfect Plum - soothes my purple passion!

Thanks for visiting! 

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....