Pages

Friday, July 21, 2017

Freebie Friday - 7/21/17

I wanted to create a friendship sentiment and here's what I came up with:


JPG

PNG

The card base is Real Red and I stamped the little row of daisies from Daisy Delight to the bottom of the sentiment.  I cut out the sentiment with one of the square dies from the Stitched Shapes framelit dies.  Put a couple of pieces of dsp from Pick a Pattern and layered it on some black cardstock.  Simple, easy and hopefully well received by the recipient!

Right click and choose "save as" to save these to your computer.  As always, if you use one of my digital sentiments on a project, I would LOVE to see it.  Send me a link via a comment on this message or via email (address in the sidebar).

Thanks for visiting! 



If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....