Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2017

I'm in love with Marbled!

I posted a card HERE for the PP352 challenge this week.  I used a technique I learned from a pdf file I purchased from LeeAnn Greff HERE.  I loved the Marbled background stamp from the first time I saw it in the catalog, but this technique makes it even better.  Pay LeeAnn a visit and check it out - it's wonderful!  I made a couple other cards using this background and will be featuring one of them in my Longmont Senior Center class on Monday, July 17.  Here is the card the gals will be making:

The inks used were Lemon Lime Twist and Pacific Point with a smattering of Basic Black  When you combine the LLT with PP you end up with a color that is very close to one of our new in-colors - Tranquil Tide!  Don't you just love it when things like that happen?  I know I do!

I added a couple of green enamel accents I picked up with a Halloween set from the clearance rack and a black diecut from Happy Birthday thinlits.  Easy peasy and so fun to make.

Here are the supplies used to create this card:

Thanks for visiting! 

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....