Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Still playing with Marbled!

I can't stop playing with the Marbled background stamp and the new technique I learned from Lee Ann Greff!  Here are a couple more cards:


This is just such a fun and easy technique.  It is interesting to combine colors and see what the end result is!  Top card uses Lemon Lime Twist and Pacific Point and the bottom card uses Sweet Sugarplum and Elegant Eggplant.  Fun, fun, fun ...

I have been having issues with my blog and hope that soon I can get things resolved.  Photobucket wants $39.99 to host my graphics (all 5 of them) and so I have been on a search to find another hosting service.  Any suggestions?

Thanks for visiting! 


If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....